Monday, February 16, 2009

PAY IT FORWARD!!


So here is how it works.....
The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be or when it will arrive will be a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Leave me a comment to let me know that you are going to play and then go and make a "Pay it Forward" post of your own to keep the fun going.

Send me an email at emmejota90@hotmail.com to leave your name and address and then sit back and wait for your gift to come.

This is going to be fun and I can't wait to surprise you with something really AWESOME!

1 comment:

koylefam said...

I'd hate to be the last one to "jump on the band wagon" And since you know where I live it will be easy to bring me whatever fabulous thing you decide to do.