Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kids Fishing!!!

Its been a while, because we have been so busy, but I still wanted to post this one. A couple of weeks ago we went to participate in the annual kids fishing day that Burley puts on. We didn't have the right bait that day but the kids had a good time and we were entertained by the family of birds swimming around.

Even with all those poles we didn't get a bite. The trick that day seemed to be the spinners but we didn't have any. What luck!

Ian got to finally put his casting to use. For the longest time he would practice his casting in the basement with this little weight on the end and he got pretty good at it. He was happy to just keep casting out.

1 comment:

NaTasha said...

Oh cute! I'm just trying to imagine Ian practicing casting in the house and I can't help but smile. That's really neat that they have an event like that there in Burley. I've never actually been fishing but Eric keeps saying we'll go sometime this summer. With or without the right bait, I'm pretty sure I won't be catching anything! :)