Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Birthday Surprise

The weekend before the 4th we had a surprise 75th birthday party for my Grandma England. Her birthday is on the 4th so we wanted to have it before so that just her birthday was being celebrated. She was so surprised thanks to my parents who had to make up a story to get her to come to Twin Falls with them. We had some good food, enjoyed good company, and were able to celebrated my grandma. My cousins put together a slide show of pictures of my grandma and a table full of things and events that took place the year my grandma was born. At the end of the night we all let go 75 red, white, and blue balloons and gave my grandma 75 red roses. It was a great evening and I hope my Grandma England has many more years ahead of her.



2 comments:

Jamie Ortega said...

Wow I didnt realize so much was put together for Grandma, looks like a very fun party.

Reuben Ortega said...

This is Jamie! I really like the new back ground you picked! Its very fresh felling.