Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Dallas Cowboys Fan

So while I was in Seattle visiting my sister Jamie and her family I picked up a Father's Day gift for David. He is a huge Dallas Cowboys fan and has always asked for a Cowboys jersey. I was always a little reluctant to buy one because they are sooo expensive but he has been working really hard lately and juggled a hectic schedule so that I could go to Seattle so I thought it would be fitting to give in and buy him one. He was so excited and can't hardly wait to wear it while cheering for his Cowboys.


The store we bought it at only had a Tony Romo jersey and for those of you who don't know he is the Cowboy's quarterback. I thought it very fitting for David because he always says, "I'm homo for Romo" so it made it even better to him.

1 comment:

Jamie Ortega said...

I have been waiting for these pictures!! I am very glad that I could help with the ultimate Fathers Day present! David looks very happy with his new jersey.