Sunday, March 29, 2009

Can't wait for warm

The boys just love playing outside and it is really fun because now that Greyson is Ian's little shadow, they just go every where together out there. It worries me a little though because Ian is pretty brave and Greyson just follows him where ever. In fact I had to worry a little as I watched Greyson follow Ian up this dirt hill.


Greyson is a huge fan of slides. He would play on a slide all day long if he could.


We are also watching Ian develop into such a good big brother. He often looks out for Greyson (when there not fighting that is). He also likes to help Greyson when he can't get something on his own, for example, Greyson still does not want to open doors by himself so Ian is usually there to get it for him.

1 comment:

koylefam said...

What good boys you have! Some days I think Tucker needs a brother. I bet they have a blast on the swing set. I keep telling Jared he needs to make one for the kids. I guess I'll have to send mine over to play on yours :-)