Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Playdough Time!!!

The boys are always asking if they can play with the playdough that they got for Christmas. They haven't played with it since the first day they played with it, which is when they got it. It has been on the shelf in their closet, but they still see it and we finally broke down. When we bought it we were unsure we wanted to buy it because it is "playdough", however, we bought it because it was a really good price and it had lots of fun stuff in it.

You will often see Ian in his pictures with his tongue out, this means he is really concentrating.


They were so proud of what they made. It worked out great because they stayed busy for at least two hours.

2 comments:

Jamie Ortega said...

looks like the boys had tons of fun with the play dough. I still havent bought any for Isaac. I'm too afraid I will be picking play dough out of the carpet and couches. Cant wait to see everyone in May!

koylefam said...

I LOVE playdough!!! It keeps my kids entertained forever. One of the best tricks I learned with babysittin is to give them a cookie sheet to play it in. Then there's almost no mess...